Martha’s Table offers a nationally accredited out-of-school enrichment program for students at our partner schools in Southeast D.C. Children participate in fun and engaging clubs that help them develop in several key areas including: literacy, social-emotional development, communication, team work, problem-solving, and creative thinking. During the school year, the program offers:
- Pick-up from Moten Elementary
- After-school snack and dinner
- Programming focused on STEM, arts, and nutrition education
- Full-day program during most DCPS school closings
During the summer, we run a full-time program that prepares students for the next step in their academic journey. The summer program offers:
- Full-day programming Monday – Friday (8am-6pm)
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack provided
- Weekly field trips
- Academic supports to help prevent summer learning loss and to prepare students for the next grade
Martha’s Table Scholars Enrichment Program is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA). This accreditation is recognition of meeting high measurable standards of quality in programs serving children and youth. Martha’s Table is one of only two after-school programs in Washington, DC to hold this distinction.
Martha’s Table is a committed partner with the Learn24 network, working to enhance the lives of youth in the Nation’s Capital.