Martha’s Table offers a nationally accredited year-round, all-day early childhood education program for students 6 weeks to 4 years of age. The full-day program runs year-round at our two locations: The Commons (Southeast D.C.) and The Maycroft (Northwest D.C.). Our teachers focus on whole child development (physical, cognitive, and social-emotional development) to ensure children are on track and ready to learn in kindergarten and beyond.
Pre-K at The Commons offers your child, small classroom sizes and individualized lesson plans. Our program runs all year for children ages 3-4. We focus on school readiness, using the DC Common Core Curriculum, ensuring your child will be ready for Kindergarten!
All our enrolled families receive:
- Quick and flexible services, such as weekly food, diapers, clothing at no cost, and referrals.
- Connections to resources like legal support, healthcare, adult and youth education, children’s college savings accounts, and more!
- Learning opportunities to strengthen parenting skills, find new mentors and socialize with other families.
- Programming to improve physical and emotional wellness and address mental health needs.
Additionally, all eligible families can enroll in the THRIVE Program:
- Direct cash assistance for families
- Weekly groceries and monthly household cleaning supplies
- Assistance navigating public and private resources
Our education program has an open, non-discriminatory enrollment policy. For information about enrollment in our early childhood education program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.