Martha’s Table at The Commons serves as the Family Success Center for Anacostia,
a welcoming place where families can access the resources they need to thrive.
What is the Family Success Center?
Martha’s Table at The Commons is expanding its community-driven services to better support children and youth, families, and individuals living in Anacostia and surrounding neighborhoods.
The center is a one-stop-shop that offers comprehensive resources in health, wellness, education, parenting, and workforce readiness. At the Center, you will meet a passionate team of people who know, love, and stand ready to support their Ward 8 neighbors.
Martha’s Table is part of a network of ten neighborhood-based Family Success Centers under Mayor Bowser’s Families First DC initiative. Families First DC was created to strengthen resources for families in the communities where they live.
Martha’s Table at The Commons will help you access the resources you and your family need to thrive.
By connecting with the Center, you will find:
- Quick and flexible services such as food and clothing at no cost.
- Connections to resources like housing, employment
training and placement, healthcare, education, and more.
- Learning opportunities to strengthen parenting skills, find
new mentors and socialize with other families.
- Programming to improve physical and emotional wellness
and address mental health needs.
- Opportunities for youth to access entrepreneurship.
- Early Head Start and Head Start education programs.
Don’t wait! Connect with the Center today: