The Martha’s Table Early Childhood Education Program is committed to excellence as we impact the lives of the families we serve. Our Early Childhood Education Program serves children ages 6 weeks – 3 years old and our Out of School Time Program (after-school, days off & summer break) is enrolling students ages 3 – 2nd grade.
Three Ways to Start the Enrollment Process: Email, Call or Visit.
- Email us email@example.com
- Call us: 202-328-6608
- Visit us at one of our two locations:
Required Enrollment Documents
The following documents must be completed for all students:
- Registration Form
- District of Columbia Universal Health Certificate
- Martha’s Table Student Information Card (aka Yellow Card)
- Emergency Medical Treatment Form
- Travel and Activity Authorization Form
- Child and Adult Care Food Program Enrollment Form / Income Eligibility Statement for Children
- Payment Agreement
- Parent/Guardian Handbook Acknowledgement Form
Other required documents must be completed, depending on your child’s age and medical status.
- District of Columbia Oral Health (Dental Provider) Assessment Form (required for all students over age 2)
- Medication Authorization Form (required for students that require medication)
- Medical Substitution Form (required for students with special diets and food allergies)
- Infant Formula Food Nutrition Form (required for infants, birth through 11 months)
- Soy Milk Notification Form (required for students 1 year or older that prefer to drink soy milk)