Help Fund a NEW Infant Room
Looking for a way to give back this holiday season?
What a great way to start of the new year, by helping us enroll 9 new children into the daycare.
We have over 100 children on our daycare waitlist. We have the space to create a new infant room that will allow 9 new children into the daycare. How can you help? We need to furnish the space so the babies have cribs to sleep in, high chairs to eat from and strollers to explore the neighborhood in. If we furnish the new infant classroom we can have 9 new babies enrolled by January.
Our needs can be found on www.communityplaythings.com
- High Chairs (Item # P53)
- BackSafe Cribs (Item #G107)
- Community Evacuation Cribs (Item # G25E)
We understand that these items are expensive. So we have provided three easy ways to give:
- Visit the website above, purchase the item, send directly to Martha’s Table at 2114 14th St. NW, Washington, DC 20009.
- Give any amount by donating online through our giving site NETWORKFORGOOD, remember to designate your gift towards the “NEW INFANT ROOM”.
- Send a check made payable to Martha’s Table to 2114 14th St. NW, Washington, DC, 20009. Please write “NEW INFANT ROOM” in the memo so we can make sure the funds are designated appropriately.
If you have any questions, please contact Kim Lyons-Briley at firstname.lastname@example.org