Thank you for your interest in donating clothing and baby items to Martha’s Table!
Martha’s Outfitters is an innovative no-cost community store focused on supporting families with young children in the crucial early years of a child’s life. Martha’s Outfitters offers baby items, children’s clothing, and professional workforce attire for adult caregivers.
Every donation we receive to Martha’s Outfitters helps advance our work and mission. Thank you for your support!
NEW – Donation Drop-Off Bins:
- 1200 9th Street, NW
- 2009 18th Street, NW
- 3400 13th Street, NW
Donation Drop-off Hours at The Maycroft in Northwest:
- 1474 Columbia Rd. NW
- Monday – Friday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Closed Weekends
- Please help us be good neighbors! Kindly do not leave donations outside of the building.
Donation Drop-off Hours at Martha’s Outfitters in Southeast:
- 2204 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave., SE
- Monday – Friday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Closed Weekends
Martha’s Outfitters is dedicated to expanding access to the items necessary for family success. To ensure the utmost respect for our Outfitters patrons, we ask that all donated items are:
- Clean, free of stains/smells, and are in good condition (Please refrain from donating clothing with tears, stains, holes, broken zippers, or missing buttons; shoes with cracks, holes, or mold, and broken jewelry.)
- Neatly folded and placed in sturdy boxes or bags.
- To learn more about our specific needs, refer to our wish list below!
- Baby wipes
- Toiletries for children and adults
- Bottle warmers
- Clothing for infants and young children
- Maternity clothing
- Business and business casual clothing and shoes
To help us meet specific needs, please visit our Amazon wish-list found here.
While we are so grateful for your support, we unfortunately cannot accept the following items:
- Mattresses, box springs,
- Furniture or dissembled pressed-wood items,
- Plastic or wire hangers
- Household goods
- Medical equipment
Receipt for In-Kind Donations
Thank you very much for your in-kind donation! Please click the button below for our in-kind donation form. Martha’s Table is a tax-exempt organization under IRS Code 501(c)3. Federal Tax ID Number 52-1186071.
United Way #8445 | CFC #29262