Thank you for your interest in donating clothing and baby items to Martha’s Table!
Martha’s Outfitters is an innovative community store focused on supporting family with young children in the crucial early years of a child’s life.
Every donation we receive to Martha’s Outfitters helps advance our work and mission. Thank you for your support!
Meet Us at The Maycroft: Our 14th Street programs have moved!
- Monday – Friday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Closed Weekends
- Please help us be good neighbors! Kindly do not leave donations outside of the building.
Donation Drop-off Hours at Martha’s Outfitters in Southeast:
- 2204 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave., SE
- Monday – Friday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Closed Weekends
Martha’s Outfitters is dedicated to expanding access to the items necessary for family success. To ensure the utmost respect for our Outfitters patrons, we ask that all donated items are:
- Clean, free of stains/smells, and are in good condition (Please refrain from donating clothing with tears, stains, holes, broken zippers, or missing buttons; shoes with cracks, holes, or mold, and broken jewelry.)
- Neatly folded and placed in boxes or sturdy shopping bags (Please do not use garbage bags.)
- To learn more about our specific needs, refer to our wish list below!
- Baby wipes
- Toiletries for children and adults
- Bottle warmers
- Clothing for infants and young children
- Maternity clothing
- Business and business casual clothing and shoes
To help us meet specific needs, please visit our Amazon wish-list found here.
While we are so grateful for your support, we unfortunately cannot accept the following items:
- Mattresses, box springs,
- Furniture or dissembled pressed-wood items,
- Plastic or wire hangers
- Household goods
- Medical equipment