Thank you for your interest in donating clothing, baby items, or technology to Martha’s Table!
Martha’s Outfitters is an innovative community store focused on supporting family with young children in the crucial early years of a child’s life.
Every donation we receive to Martha’s Outfitters helps advance our work and mission. Thank you for your support!
Martha’s Outfitters is dedicated to expanding access to the items necessary for family success. To ensure the utmost respect for our Outfitters patrons, we ask that all donated items are:
- Clean, free of stains/smells, and are in good condition (Please refrain from donating clothing with tears, stains, holes, broken zippers, or missing buttons; shoes with cracks, holes, or mold, and broken jewelry.)
- Neatly folded and placed in boxes or sturdy shopping bags (Please do not use garbage bags.)
Clothing donations are accepted at the following locations:
- Martha’s Outfitters (2204 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave., SE):
- Monday – Friday from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- 14th Street (2114 14th Street, NW):
- Monday – Saturday from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
To learn more about our specific needs, refer to our wish list below!
- Baby wipes
- Toiletries for children and adults
- Bottle warmers
- Clothing for infants and young children
- Maternity clothing
- Business and business casual clothing and shoes
While we are so grateful for your support, we unfortunately cannot accept the following items: mattresses, box springs, large furniture or dissembled pressed-wood items, plastic or wire hangers, or medical equipment.
In addition to the many items we accept for our Martha’s Outfitters stores, we also accept technology donations for our education programs and administrative offices. For more information and donation guidelines, please click here. If you have any questions about technology donations, please contact our IT Department at 202-804-4407.