Stand with us for Do More 24!
Thank you! With your support, we raised over $8,400 for our Healthy Start, Healthy Eating, and Healthy Connections programs from Do More 24!
On June 4th, thousands of DC area residents will take a stand against poverty in the District by participating in Do More 24 – a 24-hour push powered by the United Way of the National Capital Area to raise support for local nonprofits.
Last year, Do More 24 donors contributed $2,400 for our Healthy Start, Healthy Eating, and Healthy Connections programs for low-income children and families. With your help, we can beat last year’s performance and serve even more neighbors in need. Help us reach our goal of $5,500!
- $24 could buy three months of school supplies for a student in our Healthy Start program!
- $48 could buy healthy groceries for a family of four at any of our elementary school markets!
- $124 could feed 300 neighbors in need on McKenna’s Wagon!
- $248 could fund three students building their reading skills through our literacy curriculum!
After you donate, you can help Martha’s Table’s Do More 24 campaign by:
- Showing us your support on Facebook and Twitter: @MarthasTableOrg #DoMore24
- Tracking our status on the Do More 24 Leaderboard!
- Spreading the word! Share our campaign with your friends and family and tell them how they can make a difference this June 4th!
Make a difference this June 4th by Doing More in 24! With your help, we can support children, parents and individuals as they work to succeed as learners, earners and leaders.
Can’t wait until June 4th? Donate now!