Attend Our Speed Recruiting Fair!
Martha’s Table is looking to hire qualified personnel to fill a number of positions in our organization! If you are looking to join one of the most respected non-profits in the district and help us achieve our mission then please join us at one of our two upcoming Speed Recruiting Fairs:
1) Please arrive before 4:30
2) Only register if you are certain that you can attend. Your resume is provided to hiring managers and you will be a “no show” if you do not attend. If you are a “no show” you may not be able to attend future events.
3) Please e-mail a well-organized resume to SpeedRecruitingEvent@marthastable.org by midnight, November 6 2016, stating which event you wish to attend (14th Street OR SE), as part of your registration.
4) We will screen the resumes and confirm your registration to the event.
1) Please dress in professional business wear.
2) Please bring 8 copies of your resume. Unfortunately, we cannot print resumes at the event.
1) Please prepare for a 5-8 minute interview with each interviewer.
1) Click here to identify specific opportunities that fit your background, apply and document job title information to bring to the interview.
2) If you do not find specific opportunities that fit your background, find the department(s) that you are interested in and discuss it in your interviewer.
3) Prepare your elevator pitch for the 5-8 minute interview (e.g. who you are and why you are qualified for the position or department).